From Shopbot Wiki
Welcome to the ShopBot wiki, a resource for all kinds of information on using your ShopBot CNC tool and making things with it. Anyone can read any of the information that's here, but wikis really work best when everyone also adds to them. You'll need to create an account to edit or add to the wiki, though, which you can do from the "Login/Create Account" link in the upper right hand corner of each page. If you're new to working with wikis you can find some Help here and, when you're ready to dive in, try things out in our Test Page. Also check the Community Portal occasionally for notices and tips on working with the wiki.
We've broken things down into what we think (hope!) are logical categories below so feel free to browse around and PLEASE add to or edit any information that you find that you think could use some improvement. As with all new projects there are lots of empty sections in the beginning, but we hope you'll help us quickly fill it in. Check back often...there's always information being added and refined...and please participate.
- Using Your ShopBot and it's Accessories. Here's where to find out more about the hardware side of ShopBot...maintaining them, modifying them, and integrating them into your shop
- Software is what makes it all work...learn about getting the most out of it
- Making things is what it's all about. This is the place for all kinds of Tips, Techniques, ideas for cutting unusual materials, and general Project information.
- Is a ShopBot a part of your business? Find ways to get into business, stay in business, and be more profitable.
- Are you a teacher using a ShopBot in your classroom? Learn more here.