From Shopbot Wiki
Business and Marketing:
For many ShopBotters, owning a ShopBot is a business proposition. Sure, a lot of ShopBots are used as production tools in manufacturing environments and as small components of a bigger business. At the other extreme, an increasing number of non-commercial ShopBots are being used for hobby, home, or D-I-Y projects. However, many ShopBots are purchased as the centerpiece around which a small business will be organized.
- ShopBot has lots of resources to help you out
- Pricing your work can be tricky...here are some tips
- It's hard to stay in business if you can't sell things
- How can the internet help you stay in business
- Keep track of your money
- A necessary evil
- You've got to be legal to stay in business
- It's not all dollars and Cents!
- Software helps keep track of it all
- How can you find out more